Re: KE7GFZ . Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) Appreciation for Fun Run Volunteers

Kathy K7KJB

Thanks for forwarding this Barb.  Always a pleasure to work on this race!

Kathy

From: KE7GFZ@... [mailto:KE7GFZ@...] On Behalf Of barbpowrie
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 9:33 PM
To: KE7GFZ@...
Subject: KE7GFZ · Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) Appreciation for Fun Run Volunteers

THANKS to all the radio operators, CERT's, and neighbors who volunteered as Course Marshals for the June 3rd Fun Run in Duvall.  As you can see from comments by the runners themselves, you were very much appreciated! Here is an email from Paige Denison, representing the Riverview Education Foundation.

Barb Powrie