Re: KE7GFZ . Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club Field Day on June 28th at Safeway Parking Lot In Duvall

Rowland - K7RWB <slick56@...>

--- In KE7GFZ@yahoogroups.com, "Lori KE7KXN" <layoungs@...> wrote:

What the heck happened to having this event? I blocked it on my
calendar so I could see what the club was up to. Did I miss a notice
cancelling it? I was there...where were you?
Lori,

I am sorry about the confusion. At the last club meeting it was
decided not to participate this year as many people were not going to
be available. I should have placed a notice on this site but I did not.

Once again I am sorry about the confusion. Please come to the next
club meeting on the 7th of August at the Duvall Firr Station and you
can find out all about the club.

Rowland
K7RWB
http://snovalleyarc.org/