Re: KE7GFZ · Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) Resignation

Bob Decker

We will miss your leadership. Hope to see you slow down with the travel and smell the flowers!
Bob

From: Mel
To: KE7GFZ@...
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2013 11:18 PM
Subject: KE7GFZ · Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) Resignation

Dear SnoVArc,

It has been my pleasure to serve as President of the Club the past year and half.

I travel a great deal in my work, and the need to travel is increasing. Because of my travel schedule, I will end up missing over a third of the club meetings, including 3 of the next 4. This is not fair to you the club members or the wonderful team of officers (Dan, Barb and Rowland) I work with, so I have notified them of my resignation. They will do a great job leading the club!

I will be at the club every time I am in town for the meeting date. I will also try to help out in every way I can, and hopefully do a few more Elmer's sessions.

Please know that the only reason I a doing this is my work travel.

Sincerely,

Mel
N7GCO

<*> Your email settings: