Emergency Preparedness Drill & CERT Refresher

Kathy K7KJB

The Carnation-Duvall Citizen Corps is holding an Emergency Preparedness Drill  to help our volunteers be better prepared to handle local disasters.  Working with fellow trained CERTs, HAMs and MRC volunteers as well as local first responders, this simulation is THE BEST chance for you to practice your emergency preparedness skills.  Please save the date, Saturday, 9/28/13, from 8-1 p.m. (which includes a BBQ lunch) at Tolt-McDonald Park in Carnation.

Need to refresh your CERT skills?  In preparation for this drill we're offering two CERT Refresher Classes – 7/27/13 or 8/17/13 from 9-11 a.m. at Tolt Middle School.

To sign up for either the drill or the Refresher Courses send an email with your information to info@....

Register today for these great events!!