Re: KE7GFZ 7 Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) RE: Soldering Class Next SNOVARC Meeting August 1st

Dan Pflugrath

I have 5 signed up for the soldering class and have 5 more kits available.  Let me know if you would like to give it a try.  Kits are at cost $15 and are a small light show.

Lori Youngs  KE7KXN

Chuck Powrie  KE7JWP

Jerry Konoske NA7Z

Dale Miller K7DTM

Dan Pflugrath KA7GPP

Bring a soldering iron if you have one.  Ken and I will bring a couple extra in case you do not have one.

73,

Dan KA7GPP

Phone: 425-941-2339

dpflugrath@...