Important Meeting This Thursday!

Rowland - K7RWB <slick56@...>

Important Meeting This Thursday!

We need all current/paid members of the SVARC to attend the club meeting this Thursday the 4th of September!

We must have two thirds of the membership vote to accept the changes to the Constitution/Bylaws.
(If you can only stay for a few minutes we will make this the first item on the agenda.)
These changes were implemented to adhere to the ARRL requirements for club membership.

Once again we want to thank Chuck Powrie as he has worked very hard at this job and we would like to thank him for his efforts!

Thank you.