From: KE7GFZ@... [mailto:KE7GFZ@...]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2014 7:13 PM
To: KE7GFZ@...
Subject: KE7GFZ 7 Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) RE: KE7GFZ . Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) Field Day Food

Jeremiah,

I will bring a jello salad and some homemade ice cream.

Let me know if we are in need of additional food, condiments or utensils and I will help out.

I live within 2 miles of the field day site so can make some runs if we miss something.

73,

Dan  KA7GPP

From: KE7GFZ@...
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 22:45:11 -0700

Saturday night we will be holding a potluck for all of those attending. I figured we could use the reflector to keep track of who is bringing what. As we get closer to the Field Day Weekend I will send out a final list and help coordinate any missing must have items :)

David K7DGJ - will be bringing his green egg and doing either a beef brisket or pot roast (please correct me if I ma wrong).

Jeremiah WB7ELX - I will be bringing my Weber charcoal BBQ and supplies for use during the weekend. Also if David is going to do beef I thought I would bring either chicken or pork to BBQ as well. Also will bring baked potato salad.

Thank you,
Jeremiah Judd

WB7ELX