Re: KE7GFZ 7 Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) RE: KE7GFZ . Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) Field Day Food

Kathy K7KJB

I can bring baked beans.

Kathy Brasch

Kb1@...

425-788-8260

Sent: Monday, June 09, 2014 7:13 PM
To: KE7GFZ@...
Subject: KE7GFZ 7 Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) RE: KE7GFZ . Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) Field Day Food

Jeremiah,

I will bring a jello salad and some homemade ice cream.

Let me know if we are in need of additional food, condiments or utensils and I will help out. 

I live within 2 miles of the field day site so can make some runs if we miss something.

Dan  KA7GPP

Sent: Monday, June 09, 2014 1:10 PM
To: KE7GFZ@...
Subject: RE: KE7GFZ · Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) Field Day Food

Sorry maybe my previous email was not very clear. If you plan on attending our Field Day Potluck (Saturday Night) please reply to the group with what you will be bringing.

So far:

David K7DGJ will be bringing smoked pork and buns for pulled pork sandwiches.

Jeremiah WB7ELX will be bringing potato salad and drinks (soda, water etc) also will be bring my BBQ should any need to use it.

Thank you,
Jeremiah Judd

WB7ELX

To: ke7gfz@...
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 22:45:11 -0700
Subject: KE7GFZ · Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) Field Day Food

Saturday night we will be holding a potluck for all of those attending. I figured we could use the reflector to keep track of who is bringing what. As we get closer to the Field Day Weekend I will send out a final list and help coordinate any missing must have items :)

David K7DGJ - will be bringing his green egg and doing either a beef brisket or pot roast (please correct me if I ma wrong).

Jeremiah WB7ELX - I will be bringing my Weber charcoal BBQ and supplies for use during the weekend. Also if David is going to do beef I thought I would bring either chicken or pork to BBQ as well. Also will bring baked potato salad.

Thank you,
Jeremiah Judd

WB7ELX

Join snovarc@snovarc.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.