Re: KE7GFZ � Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) RE: KE7GFZ · Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) Painting at Mike's Place

Irvina Mizell

I have put both days on my calendar along with a previous commitment for both days.  :)  Depending on the times you are working, I will be available.  As we get closer to the date, I'll need an address too.  Thanks.

Irvina KC7YJK

To: KE7GFZ@...
From: KE7GFZ@...
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 14:41:33 -0700
Subject: KE7GFZ � Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) RE: KE7GFZ · Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) Painting at Mike's Place

Since I'll be bringing the painter, I guess I'll be there as well.

I need to break it out of the garage and give it a test run. Been a while since I used it.

Gerard

At Apr 22, 2015, 9:21:47 AM, 'Rowland Brasch' rwb@... [KE7GFZ]KE7GFZ@...'> wrote:

Since we are going to do the prep work at Mike’s Place on the 3rd Let’s schedule to paint on May 9th. Please let me know if you can help paint on that day. Remember this is to pay off the Cougar Mountain Repeater instead of writing a check for $1000. So with that said please volunteer to help! The more the merrier.