Re: KE7GFZ · Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) Mike's House Painting Work

Irvina Mizell

I have a pressure washer also.  It likely won't fit in my trunk though.  If you think it's needed/wanted, someone could come pick it up?

Irvina

To: KE7GFZ@...
From: KE7GFZ@...
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 20:30:52 -0700
Subject: KE7GFZ · Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) Mike's House Painting Work

Hi,

This is directed to Irvina, Glendon, Gerrard, Chuck Woolfolk, Dan and anyone else that is able to help clean and prepare Mike’s house in preparation for paint.  We will meet in the parking lot of the IGA in Carnation at 8am this Sunday morning May 3rd.  From there we will depart for Mike’s house in Renton.  This trip will be for prepping the house for paint only.  We will have two pressure washers and please bring any other tools you might think that will help with the job.

Next week, weather permitting, we will be painting the house on Saturday May 9th.  More information on that later.

Remember this work is in lieu of the remaining $1000 payment we were to make for paying off the Cougar Mountain repeater.  So if you are available to help on either day let me know! The more people the easier the work…..

Thank you for all your help