To: KE7GFZ@...
From: KE7GFZ@...
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 18:18:13 -0700
Subject: KE7GFZ · Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) For new hams and those who need help 5:30 PM May 7th [2 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Dan Pflugrath included below]

Reminder for tomorrow at 5:30PM we have a help session for those new to amateur radio.

The presentation attached will be very helpful for you.

Here are some links to the inexpensive radios and accessories for technicians to get started and set up for emergency communication.
For the radio
You can start by doing an Amazon search for baofeng uv-5r.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_7…

For the antenna
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HUDC3WS?psc=1

AA Battery Pack