Re: KE7GFZ ? Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) Re: KE7GFZ ? Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) weed killer

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

Not really farming, not really landscape.  I just have a lot of forest, the battle with blackberries and salmonberries is never-ending, and I've had plenty of chances to take advice from the forestry people at both King County and the WA state extension, as well as from forest contractors.  It took me a few years to figure out but at least I'm no longer badly losing the battle.  It's now more more like 5 steps forward in the fall and 4 steps back in the spring.

In my experience herbicides alone won't prevail, and neither will mechanical control alone.  Together - you will win in the end.

-Paul KG7STV