From: KE7GFZ@...
Sent: Saturday, March 5, 2016 11:21 PM
To: KE7GFZ@...
Subject: KE7GFZ · Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) Free ruhbarb plants

The wife and I have decided to remove these from the garden, and I
figure its worth offering them to SNOVARC/CDCCC folks before I just toss
them into the pile.

four large clusters of rhubarb, as well as a few small ones. pics here:
http://imgur.com/a/lCFrn

Send me an E-mail, catch me on the repeater or call me @ 425-239-7015

--
--Shawn