Instructors needed for Technician training class

larry@...

I need at least 4 instructors for each session. The Technician training class has 2 sessions, October 29th from 9am to 5pm and November 5th from 9am to 4pm. The location is the Duvall Fire Dept. where we have our club meetings.

I'm using ARRL's powerpoint modules because it follows their Level 1 Tech book. There are 18 modules. The first session will cover 8 to 10 modules, with the remaining on the 2nd session.

Let me know if you can help by Monday so I can set up the event and print flyers.

Here's the link to the modules:

http://unbridledllc.com/hamclass/