Re: KE7GFZ ? Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) Holiday Dinner - RSVP Needed ASAP

Jim KI7ELP

Unable to attend this year.� Perhaps next year...

Jim
W7ABD

On 11/05/16 15:49, lindyforbarclays@... [KE7GFZ] wrote:
�

Barb asked me to contact The Blue Heron Bar & Grill in Carnation (as was recommended by Bob Decker at the meeting on Thursday) to see if they were available on Dec. 1st. �And then I got a call from Shawn asking me to send out this email to SnoVARC members with a link to the menu so that we can get a count.�

The manager of The Blue Heron Bar & Grill �restaurant said they could accommodate a large group, and in fact, had a party of 50 tonight. �Because they want the reservation in writing via email, I need to get a count of how many of you would be interested in coming to the SnoVARC holiday dinner on Dec. 1st at 6:30 at this restaurant? �

Here is the link so you can view their menu: �The Blue Heron Bar and Grill - Menu

�

Please let me know within the next couple days if you want to be included. �We need to tie down the date by Monday or Tuesday at the latest, or we could lose the opportunity completely.

Thanks for your attention to this. �

Lindy KG7IFA

Join snovarc@snovarc.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.