Easy first construction project 40 Meter SSB 7 Watts

Dan Pflugrath

If you ever had a desire to put together a radio kit, I will arrive early before SNOVARC meeting Thursday with my assembled BITX40 kit as described below for you to look at.

I will have everything with me to get on the air including battery or wall wart to power it and a half wave long wire for an antenna.  The antenna is easily to hide from the HOA police.

I will work with anyone who wants to put this kit together.  There are now over 3,000 hams (see www.groups.io  bitx20 group)  building this same radio across the world with great success.  You can even get one on one email help with the designer.

See your Thursday at the SNOVARC meeting.

73,

Dan Pflugrath KA7GPP

dpflugrath@...

425-941-2339