Re: KE7GFZ � Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) Call for instructors for Technician class May 13 & May 20

Dan Pflugrath

Larry,

I am available both days but if you get enough volunteers for the first day's modules I can do as many modules as needed for the second day to keep my travel to one day.  I am a VE so the second day I would be there to help with the testing.

I can do any of the modules so make sure everyone gets the modules they are comfortable with.

73,

Dan Pflugrath KA7GPP

dpflugrath@...

425-941-2339