Re: KE7GFZ ท Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) RE: KE7GFZ ? Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) Carnation space status update

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

And I want to add that all of this is  built on the foundation laid by Dan KA7GPP who is the one who figured out the loop and tuner, etc and I am pretty sure ordered the tuner and fiberglass poles for the loop right at the beginning before moving up to Arlington.  Dan’s contributions have been essential and have continued even at a distance, as he has been roped in to consult several times along the way.  Hopefully we have not yet exhausted his patience.

So, special thanks to Dan.

-p KG7STV
73, don’t forget to smile and have fun

On May 1, 2017, at 3:07 PM, 'Rowland Brasch' rwb@... [KE7GFZ] <KE7GFZ@...> wrote:

I would like to thank all of you for the great work!