Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) Noobie Net June 6th 7 PM

Dan Pflugrath

We had 7 check-ins tonight plus Paul WA7STV for support. Did not get many questions but everyone did very well on their radios. See you all next week same time, 7PM on the 441.825 Cougar Mtn repeater. Bring on your questions.

73,

Dan Pflugrath KA7GPP

dpflugrath@...

425-941-2339