Re: KE7GFZ � Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) Re: KE7GFZ ท Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) How about a friendly Antenna Launcher competition this summer.

Dan Pflugrath

I plan on being at field day Saturday afternoon and evening.  Sp sometime before or after the potluck.

Dan KA7GPP

From: KE7GFZ@... [mailto:KE7GFZ@...]
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2017 7:39 AM
To: KE7GFZ@...
Subject: KE7GFZ � Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) Re: KE7GFZ ท Snoqualmie Valley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC) How about a friendly Antenna Launcher competition this summer.

I’ll bring mine over.  What time would be good?

-p KG7STV
73, don’t forget to smile and have fun

On Jun 10, 2017, at 10:40 PM, 'Dan Pflugrath' dpflugrath@... [KE7GFZ] <KE7GFZ@...> wrote:

Any one up for bringing you antenna launcher to field day for a Saturday afternoon or evening competition?

Dan KA7GPP

3 Common Foods Surgeons Are Now Calling "Death Foods"
3 Harmful Foods
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/593cd7bb3e84457ba67dbst02vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad

15 Actors You Didn't Know Were Gay - No. 4 Will Shock Women
glammadaily.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/593e1ebfe5a821ebe7133st03duc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad