Monthly Tech Support Gathering - Correction

Jim KI7ELP

Hey Club Members,

I will be hosting a monthly Tech Support Gathering down at the Carnation Site on the 3rd Saturday of the month starting on 7/15.  Typically between the hours of 1000 and 1200 (10am to Noon).

I will have on-hand my tools and test equipment, so should be able to help you with your projects.  In addition I will be happy to help you setup and use the clubs equipment on site.

I would recommend you contact me directly if you plan on to being there, just to make sure that something has not come up at the last minute.

Jim
W7ABD
w7abd@...