From: Dan Pflugrath [mailto:dpflugrath@...]
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 7:51 PM
To: 'KE7GFZ@...'
Subject: New to Amateur radio Net or Get Your Qeestions Answered Net Tuesday July 11th 7 PM

Tomorrow evening July 11th, 7PM we will continue our New to Amateur radio Net or Get Your Questions Answered Net   We focused on those new to the hobby  but welcome all amateur radio operators to check in.

We go over net protocol at the beginning of the net at 7PM.  One protocol is to use Comment, Info or Question to break into the net to be recognized.

I welcome any amateur radio veterans to listen in and check in to the Net to assist in answering questions.

Thanks

Dan Pflugrath KA7GPP

dpflugrath@...

425-941-2339

Police Urge Americans to Carry This With Them at All Times
The Observer
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/596440aea8ddc40ad3e12st01duc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad