Amateur Radio Parity Act

Dan Pflugrath

Please support the Amateur Radio Parity Act.

-----Original Message-----
From: ARRL Members Only Web site [mailto:memberlist@...]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:03 AM
To: dpflugrath@...
Subject: Amateur Radio Parity Act

Urge the U.S. Senate to Support the Amateur Radio Parity Act

The Amateur Radio Parity Act was passed unanimously by the House of Representatives in January as H.R. 555. It provides a mutually satisfactory compromise reached between the American Radio Relay League (ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio) and the Community Associations Institute (CAI, which represents home owners associations).
The Senate Bill, S. 1534, allows for effective outdoor Amateur Radio antennas for public service and emergency communications while protecting the prerogative of community associations.

Please take action and urge your Senators to pass S. 1534. Go to:

http://arrl.rallycongress.net/ctas/urge-us-senate-to-support-amateur-radio-parity-act

Start your contact with our U.S. Senators by entering your zip code

Fill in the boxes and submit, you'll be shown the letter to be submitted on your behalf. If all is correct submit your letter. You then will be asked for your phone number.

Sending this e-letter only takes a couple of minutes so please go to the site and submit your letter. I know your fellow hams will appreciate it.

Thank you very much.

Actress Maggie Q Shocks With Her Solution To Tummy Troubles
ActivatedYou
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5979d8dccb17058db18a7st02duc