New to Amateur radio and get answers to your questions net Tuesday 7 PM

Dan Pflugrath

If you have not already checked in to our New to Amateur radio and get answers to your questions net Tuesday August 8th 7 PM this is a personal invitation to join us while we all learn communications net protocol and get used to talking on our radios.

We meet on the Cougar Mountain Repeater 441.825 MHz +5 MHz offset and tone 103.5 Hz. at 7PM.  If you purchased one of the radios available during the class it is already programmed just scroll through the memories and you will find the frequency.

I start the net by providing those listening with how the net operates and what to say when called by call letter suffix.  We have had several first time contacts to date and there are now bad questions.  We are here to help get you started.

Hope to see you tomorrow evening 7PM on the repeater.  Need some one on one give me a call.

Best Regards   73,

Dan Pflugrath KA7GPP

dpflugrath@...

425-941-2339