Answer Tuesday New to Amateur Radio

Dan Pflugrath

Question from this evenings net; How do I program new repeaters into my Baofeng radio purchased during this year's training class?

Answer; Log into the SNOVARC Group.IO web site.

On the left side of the screen select "Files"

Select the folder "Hand Held Programming"

Select file BAOFENF Final.pdf

Different models of Baofeng 's may have different menu sequences.  You should be able to remap Offset, Offset Frequency, CTCSS Tone (Transmit Tone), Mem Channel, Del Channel and others if needed.

This is the web site for repeater frequencies to program your radio for wherever you go.  It is a free web site that takes donations.

www.repeaterbook.com

Thanks to all who checked into the net this evening.

Dan KA7GPP

Mom Of Charlottesville Victim Heather Heyer Asks To Make Her ‘Death ...
First To Know
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/599d10728538910714ad5st02vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad