From: snovarc@groups.io [mailto:snovarc@groups.io] On Behalf Of W7ABD
Sent: Friday, October 6, 2017 5:49 PM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: Re: [snovarc] second cross-band

I did the same study from my QTH (North end of ODell), assuming height above ground of 15' if mounted to my barn roof.  Which is where I would want to install the crossband.  The coverage looks good at 20 watts and 90% reliability.

Jim
W7ABD

On 10/06/17 17:24, Shawn / K7ATA wrote:

Radiomobile seems to thing that a 20W 2M crossband at my QTH would cover the valley reasonably well...

I'm going to do some further investigation, but this doesn't seem like a bad idea.

We Say Good Bye To Joanna And Chip
trecommanews.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/59da5d87111075d865d30st02vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad