Re: Unflattering comments from Puerto Rico volunteer hams

Dan Pflugrath

Robin,

Thanks for the update.

I have added a hyperlink to the ARRL website where the first article is on the 50 volunteers work in Puerto Rico.  When I read it, it sounds more like what we have come to expect from the amateur radio community.  As is typical with information posted on the internet,  don't over react until the news cycle has a chance to sort out reality.

Please make another post about your meetings at Pacificon.  I am jealous.  I wish I could be attending.

ARRL news letter 2017-10-19  Not sure if you have access to this news letter if you are not an ARRL member.

73,

Dan KA7GPP