From: Dan Pflugrath [mailto:dpflugrath@...]
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 12:57 PM
To: 'KE7GFZ@groups.io'
Subject: Morse Code Practice Tonight and Thursday night 7PM

I will be listening for anyone who wants to have some Morse code practice this evening at 7PM on 80 meters and again on Thursday evening 7PM before the SNOVARC net.  Frequency about 9.550 mHz.  If the frequency is busy then listen down in frequency between 3.540 and 3.550 mHz.

I have never been on a CW net and do not know the protocol but will ask for anyone who wants to participate by sending QRZ KA7GPP at ~ 5 wpm.  Please send at the speed you would like to receive and we will do our best to match and pace.

73,

Dan Pflugrath KA7GPP

dpflugrath@...

425-941-2339

After Weeks Of Rumors, Joanna Gaines Comes Clean
risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5a4454628f2805461492bst02duc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad