From: snovarc@groups.io [mailto:snovarc@groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Butzi (W7PFB)
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 6:34 PM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: Re: [snovarc] Morse Code Practice Tonight and Thursday night 7PM

Good idea to share some idea of skill set!  I’ve been practicing matching the ARRL practice files and transmissions - characters sent at 15wpm spaced out to about 5wpm or 7.5wpm.  I will try to match to what I’m hearing.

I’ll have the vhf/uhf on and tuned to the cougar repeater as a side channel if needed.

On Dec 27, 2017, at 6:25 PM, Robin Amundson <wa7cpa@...> wrote:

Dan,

I am sure you meant 3.550, not 9.550. I will be listening and sending. Thank you for organizing. I am good listening at 13 wpm but I will send at any desired speed.

Robin, WA7CPA

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 6:18 PM, Dan Pflugrath <dpflugrath@...> wrote:

Sent to the wrong address.  Sorry the message is arriving late.

73,

Dan KA7GPP