From: "Paul Butzi (W7PFB)" <w7pfb@...>
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: [snovarc] cw practice
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 11:48:01 -0800

I agreed to try to coordinate some sort of regular CW practice.

I was going to suggest that we use the Tuesday evening time slot that was just vacated by the ‘newbie net’ - 7pm PST on Tuesday nights.

People I know are on the list to participate:
Paul W7PFB Tolt Highlands
Dick KF7TUA Lake Marcel
Robin WA7CPA Paradise Lake Road
Dan KA7GPP Arlington

But I would encourage anyone interested to participate.

The good trick will be choosing a frequency that will work for everyone.

I know that when we used 80m a couple of weeks ago it was fine for Robin and me but we could not really connect with Dan.  Dick and Robin connected last week but I don’t recall what frequency they used.

80m, 40m, 10m all have that advantage that tech licensees can use CW on those bands.  At least one interested ham does not have an antenna that will do 80m easily so I would exclude that.

In the spirit of “it’s easier to get things moving if there’s a definite proposal to discuss even if it gets discarded immediately� I propose Tuesday nights 7pm PST on some frequency in the 40m band.

Please discuss!

Duchess Says Goodbye To Royal Family
risingstarnewspaper.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5a50081b8d4b081b1b34st04duc