Re: cw practice

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

It may be the simplest thing to do is to pick frequencies on various bands and try things and see how it goes.  We don’t need the best solution to start as long as we experiment to find what works.  It’s worth noting that tech licensees can use cw on 80m, 40m, 15m, 10m if my memory is not failing me again.

On Jan 6, 2018, at 10:22 AM, Robin Amundson <wa7cpa@...> wrote:

Agree with right after Tuesday net. Dick and I had 599 CW QSO on both sides on 20 meters. Rather than operate in phone end I prefer sticking to CW end and rag chewing trying to have sensible conversation at whatever slow speed. Can pick frequency ranges on 30, 20, and 10. Maybe we can find QSY good for all.

Robin, WA7CPA

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 6, 2018, at 9:49 AM, Paul Butzi (W7PFB) <w7pfb@...> wrote:

Right, I forgot.  Ok, I propose we do the cw practice immediately following the Tuesday net.

On Jan 5, 2018, at 3:18 PM, Dan Pflugrath <dpflugrath@...> wrote:

We plan to carry forward with the Tuesday net.  Probably work more on marketing the net and keep it less formal.
Dan KA7GPP