Re: noob with some questions

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

I’ve found www.repeaterbook.com to be a useful resource.  If you use the website you can generate files that you download and then suck into programming software (I use chirp) to program radios, which is handy.

The same outfit have an iphone app that I’ve found useful when traveling, as well.

On Jan 20, 2018, at 5:09 PM, Aaron K <aaron@...> wrote:

Hi guys.  I'm playing around with my Baofeng BF-F9v2 and I'm wondering what local channels I should program into the unit.  I've looked at this:

but I'm not sure if it's up to date or even complete.  Any lists I can get?  Thanks!

-Aaron
KK6RUI