Tuesday meetup

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

I’ll be at tomorrow’s meetup before/during the Tuesday night net. I will bring a bunch of different 2m/70cm antennas for show/tell/play, as well as a handful of different radios for people to play with. I’ll have the Comet GP-1 and speaker stand setup I had last week as well as a two different rollup dual band antennas. We’ll hook various antennas up to different radios and people can compare.

Maybe a little APRS demo as well - I will bring two radios with APRS built in, so we can see how they work. I am not fully up to speed on APRS but I’m pretty sure I can make both radios report their location if nothing else.

I hope to see a lot of folks there!