From: snovarc@groups.io <snovarc@groups.io> On Behalf Of Robin Amundson
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 2:07 PM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: [snovarc] Field Day potluck sign-up

Hi All,

Saturday, June 23, will be the club's Field Day potluck at our most-beautiful-view-Field-Day-Site-in-the-entire-country. We like to have all food and beverages for our shared meal on site by 6 p.m. Flying drones is permitted. You will come away with incredible video. Recommend bring your own chairs and portable tables. We will need utensils, plates, napkins, cups, water, tablecloths. Those are a great contribution. Thank you very much for anything you bring up to share. Please respond to this thread so we can see what we can expect and where we need to fill in.