Re: FD and FT8

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

I would observe that if Rowland (who has 7300 experience and who wants a jumpstart on FT8) sits down with Robin (aka Ms. FT8, who is seeking someone to give her a jumpstart on the 7300), a great deal of information is going to flow very rapidly in both directions.  The technical term for that sort of high volume, high speed information transfer in the amateur radio world is “good”.

Remember: every time you teach someone something you know, the world becomes a better place.

On Jun 20, 2018, at 7:19 AM, Rowland <k7rwb@...> wrote:

I would love to sit down with someone and show me FT8.  I have not had much success with operating it on my 7300.