From: snovarc@groups.io <snovarc@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Pflugrath
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2018 10:33 AM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: Re: [snovarc] Need to find new home for club's Bell Repeater

The water tower in Duvall looks good into Carnation if the antenna is mounted on top. No Cross Bands needed. When Jerry ran a simplex test when we moved the Duvall Repeater to Bell's he was at ground level. The water tower allows us to clear the hump.

A very good long term solution is to place the repeater on King Mountain. The antenna does not need to be up on the tower, very little snow, easy hike if necessary but a drive up with permission. It could be mounted on the equipment building and have excellent coverage from Monroe to Fall City. It might work into Snoqualmie and North Bend as well but would need to be checked or covered with the Cross Band.

I ran all these simulations when placing the Duvall Repeater at Bell's. I did not know about King Mountain at the time.

Dan KA7GPP