Re: Armed Robbery Duvall Family Drugs during last night's meeting

Ken Koch

I do have a camera mounted on my car. I arrived at 6:52ish.  However the camera is very wide angle.  Still I will review the footage.

On Sep 7, 2018, at 4:28 AM, Robin Amundson <wa7cpa@...> wrote:

All,
I just read on the Duvall Police Department Facebook page there was an armed robbery last night about 6:50 p.m. at Duvall Family Drugs across from the fire station during our business meeting. Three men fled the crime to get into a vehicle on another street. If anyone arriving for the 7 p.m. portion of our meeting saw anything, the PD would be like to know about it. I find this very shocking in Duvall.