From: snovarc@groups.io <snovarc@groups.io> on behalf of Robin Amundson <wa7cpa@...>
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2018 2:51 PM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: [snovarc] RSVP for SnoVARC holiday dinner Thursday, Dec 6, 6:30, Redmond Ridge Ixtapa

At last night's meeting it was decided we will have the holiday dinner again at Ixtapa on Redmond Ridge, https://ixtaparedmondridge.com/, on our usual December meeting evening, Thursday December 6, at 6:30 p.m. Each person may order off the regular menu and purchase own meal. It is very simple. Show up, socialize, eat, and pay your own ticket. Bonus points for bringing babies. A reservation has been made.

As Shawn said, I was "Voluntold" to be the organizer of this event by our top level executive member who has amazing leadership skills at delegating responsibilities.

Please reply yes or no or maybe on your attendance, and if yes, how many you are bringing. Cheers!