From: snovarc@groups.io <snovarc@groups.io> on behalf of Linda Hanson <lindamilth2@...>
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2018 8:30 PM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: Re: [snovarc] VE open book application and review

Thanks, Shawn, for starting this!  I'm such a slow reader that I didn't think I could do an adequate job on an evening, so I spent the last couple of days plowing through the book and doing the Open-Book Review and emailed it in with the application.  I made a note of the pages on which I found what I believe to be the correct answers, so if you're interested in the page numbers on which the various answers can be found, I can send that on to you.  Otherwise, hoping you have a great evening on Wednesday!

Linda Hanson
KI7NWT

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 8:01 PM Robin Amundson <wa7cpa@...> wrote:
I will be there.
Robin, WA7CPA

On Oct 8, 2018, at 5:34 PM, W7ABD <w7abd1@...> wrote:

I will be there.

Will bring my VE Book and some insider info to help all the newbies get though the exam and paperwork.

Jim

W7ABD

On 10/08/18 16:13, Shawn / K7ATA wrote:
Friends and radio amateurs,

We'll be hosting a get together for doing the VE Application and open book review, Wednesday, the 17th of October, At the club shack at Carnation city hall.

You can bring a laptop (or use the club computer!), and fill out the PDF and submit it via e-mail, or you can fill out teh forms by hand and mail them in.

PDF copies of the manual and application/review form are available at the ARRL website: http://www.arrl.org/become-an-arrl-ve