Re: April 20 & 27 Ham Test Event & Calling VE Hopefuls

Irvina Mizell

Thank you Gary.  Are you currently a VE, or willing to get the credential?

Irvina

From: snovarc@groups.io <snovarc@groups.io> on behalf of GARY DENSOW <garydensow@...>
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2018 2:16 PM
To: Irvina Mizell; snovarc@groups.io
Subject: Re: [snovarc] April 20 & 27 Ham Test Event & Calling VE Hopefuls

Always willing to be a VE.

Gary Densow

AF7TZ

garydensow@...

From: snovarc@groups.io <snovarc@groups.io> on behalf of Irvina Mizell <irvina.mizell@...>
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2018 2:14 PM
To: snovarc@groups.io

Mark your calendars please for SnoVARC's Ham Class/Test dates.  Saturdays, April 20 and 27, 2019.

As we plan for this, we are faced with not having enough VEs.  We currently have 5, with 4 more who have taken the test.  That doesn't leave much wiggle room if any VEs can't make it the 27th, or if we want to run our tests independently of other clubs.

If you have any interest in this, please pursue it soon.  I'm told it takes a couple months for the credentials to be processed.  If you're thinking about upgrading to a higher license, I'd suggest doing that first, as that can delay the credentials even more.

Thanks much.

Irvina
W7IRM