FRS radios

Jerry NA7Z <GJRCK@...>

This Friday there will be a total of eleven FRS radios in the Fire
Department EOC, in a box labled CDARC FRS RADIO. This includes
chargers, batteries, instructions, ear buds, belt clips, SOP and sign
out sheets.

It will take a person with the Fire Department ID card to access the
EOC where they being kept for the time being.

Storage location may change and I am open for discussion as to where
better keep them for easier access. For those who have not, I would
recommend getting a clearence and ID card from Duvall Fire.

Jerry, NA7Z