Re: NEED SNOVARC VOLUNTEERS for CARNATION 4th TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT

Irvina Mizell

Ryan

When you sign up you’ll see a place to contact the organizer. Just make your request there. Ben accommodated my request for a specific street corner.

Irvina

On Jun 7, 2019, at 10:00 AM, Ryan - KJ7GIE <rsm@reign.net> wrote:

I would like to shadow someone; preferably helping with net control as that's my interest. The link above is the CERT sign-up. Are we going to have a separate sign-up for SnoVARC so that SnoVARC can handle the shadowing assignments? I don't want CERT to assign me to something non-radio when my interest is radio. (wow that sounded a bit privileged eek, sorry about that)

OK, clarification. I'm happy to help my community on the 4th in whatever capacity I can but if it is possible to help in a way that keeps me closer to my amateur radio interest I'd prefer that. How do I do that?