Re: SnoVARC's Duvall Bell Repeater to be moved

W7ABD

Yes Sir, we sure could use the help.

Me and Ralph will be heading up there at 10:00 tomorrow to start the teardown and move of the repeater.

I will have my trailer, ladders and tools.  Mostly we need some extra hands to help move the cabinet and the batteries into the trailer.

Jim
W7ABD

On 06/14/19 19:41, Tom WA7TBP via Groups.Io wrote:
Jim:

Do you need some help moving the equipment? I have been out of town and the WiFi was having issues. Couldn't get my e-mails.

Tom, WA7TBP

In a message dated 6/14/2019 08:52:53 Pacific Standard Time, w7abd1@... writes:

SnoVARC's Duvall Bell Repeater on 443.250 will be shutdown Saturday 06/15/19 morning.

The repeater, which sits on private property, needs to be moved to accommodate construction commencing at it's current location.

It will be setup temporarily at my QTH until construction is complete at it's former site.

Jim
W7ABD