Re: SnoVARC's Duvall Bell Repeater to be moved

W7ABD

The repeater will likely be at my place for at least the next 6 months.  So yes, we should notify WWARA.

Good call Roland!

Who is the club contact for WWARA?

Jim
W7ABD

On 06/16/19 18:13, Rowland wrote:

That is great.  I was babysitting all day so could not help….sorry.

Since the operation will be somewhat temp at your place Ken do we need to inform WWARA about this move (in your opinion).