Re: SnoVARC's Duvall Bell Repeater to be moved

Dan Pflugrath

Jim,

If you can find someone with the software to generate the repeaters signal strength coverage from  each location it would make it much easier for WWARA to approve the temporary move.

The only repeater I know of that may have a conflict is the one in Shelton.  You could easily check that out by putting their PL tone into you base or mobile station from the temporary location and see if you can get it to respond.   If it does respond it would be an indication that mobile stations in the Shelton area could hear the repeater at your location.  More testing would most likely be required to test for interference.

It is really nice that the new property owners are willing to work with SNOVARC.

73,

Dan KA7GPP