From: snovarc@groups.io [mailto:snovarc@groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Butzi (W7PFB)
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2019 9:29 AM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: Re: [snovarc] SnoVARC's Duvall Bell Repeater to be moved

In addition to notifying WWARA about the Bell repeater move, we should notify them that the portable repeater will be operating from the Carnation shack.

The cans for the portable repeater are tuned for 441.850+.

That pair is currently listed in the WWARA list as N6TJQ, with that repeater listing having expired in 2014.  So it would be great if we could get that pair allocated to us for portable use.

On Jun 17, 2019, at 8:28 AM, W7ABD <w7abd1@...> wrote:

The repeater will likely be at my place for at least the next 6 months.  So yes, we should notify WWARA.

Good call Roland!

Who is the club contact for WWARA?

Jim
W7ABD

On 06/16/19 18:13, Rowland wrote:

That is great.  I was babysitting all day so could not help….sorry.

Since the operation will be somewhat temp at your place Ken do we need to inform WWARA about this move (in your opinion).