Re: Field Day City Safety Rules

Tom WA7TBP

I am bringing three  2A-10 BC extinguishers.

Tom

In a message dated 6/17/2019 11:41:21 Pacific Standard Time, k7rwb@... writes:

If I may…….

  • We need to have two fire extinguishers 2A:10BC.  If no one has one of these then we will need to purchase them.
  • Not sure what the CDCCC canopies are constructed of.  Will check.
  • According to the rule we cannot sit under the canopies.  What else would they be for?
  • I will make no smoking signs for the canopies and “DANGER” signs for the antenna areas. I would suggest no smoking policy all around our operation in general.
  • Whoever brings generators you have to be 20’ away from the canopies so make sure and bring outdoor extension cords accordingly.
  • Bring bungee cords or rope to secure propane bottles too something.
  • Need large garbage can/bags