Re: Field Day City Safety Rules

Shawn / K7ATA

On 6/17/2019 9:36 PM, Tom WA7TBP via Groups.Io wrote:
I am bringing three  2A-10 BC extinguishers.

Tom

In a message dated 6/17/2019 11:41:21 Pacific Standard Time, k7rwb@... writes:

If I may…….

* We need to have two fire extinguishers 2A:10BC.  If no one has
one of these then we will need to purchase them.
* Not sure what the CDCCC canopies are constructed of.  Will check.
* According to the rule we cannot sit under the canopies.  What
else would they be for?
* I will make no smoking signs for the canopies and “DANGER”
signs for the antenna areas. I would suggest no smoking policy
all around our operation in general.
* Whoever brings generators you have to be 20’ away from the
canopies so make sure and bring outdoor extension cords
accordingly.
* Bring bungee cords or rope to secure propane bottles too
something.
* Need large garbage can/bags