Re: Field Day City Safety Rules
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On 6/17/2019 9:36 PM, Tom WA7TBP via Groups.Io wrote:
I am bringing three 2A-10 BC extinguishers.
In a message dated 6/17/2019 11:41:21 Pacific Standard Time, k7rwb@... writes:
If I may…….
* We need to have two fire extinguishers 2A:10BC. If no one has
one of these then we will need to purchase them.
* Not sure what the CDCCC canopies are constructed of. Will check.
* According to the rule we cannot sit under the canopies. What
else would they be for?
* I will make no smoking signs for the canopies and “DANGER”
signs for the antenna areas. I would suggest no smoking policy
all around our operation in general.
* Whoever brings generators you have to be 20’ away from the
canopies so make sure and bring outdoor extension cords
* Bring bungee cords or rope to secure propane bottles too
* Need large garbage can/bags
*From:* email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> *On Behalf Of
*Sent:* Sunday, June 16, 2019 6:55 PM
*Subject:* [snovarc] Field Day City Safety Rules
Below is an excerpt from the City regarding our use of the Big
Rock Ball Field this weekend. Please review their requirements
and come prepared. See you all soon.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.