That's ok I did not intend on pounding on stakes. I was going to use short tent stakes.
Maybe 8 inches at the most, so if Duvall followed code should be fine.

Ken

On Jun 20, 2019, at 3:44 PM, Rowland <k7rwb@...> wrote:

Thought we were going to clip onto the field back stop for ground..

Thank You,

Rowland Brasch

K7RWB
SnoValley Amateur Radio Club (SnoVARC)
www.snovarc.org
SnoVARC Facebook

-----Original Message-----
From: snovarc@groups.io <snovarc@groups.io> On Behalf Of Shawn / K7ATA
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2019 3:19 PM
To: snovarc@groups.io
Subject: Re: [snovarc] Field Day

This is gonna make the safety ground FUN.

--Shawn
--K7ATA

On 6/20/2019 2:04 PM, W7ABD wrote:
Guess that means I will have to leave my pile driver at home <sad>...

Jim
W7ABD

On 06/20/19 13:21, Tom WA7TBP via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello all:

The City of Duvall has asked us NOT to pound stakes in the ground due
to the numerous electrical lines buried nearby. I know that puts a
damper on some of the things we want to do, but we don't want to have
an unfortunate incident.

Tnx,

Tom