Re: <tap> <tap> is this thing on? Hello APRS!

Shawn / K7ATA

Simplicity itself; Simple schematic and protoboard view: https://imgur.com/a/dkUQ03J

NPN is a 2n2222 or equivalent, arduino requires a firmware flashed onto it with AVRdude

Firmware: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mobilinkd/tnc1/arduino/images/mobilinkd-473-arduino.hex

This is all based on the moblinkd design, and if you're a glutton for punishment, I have a BOM for SMT build and the boards can be had from oshpark: https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/rY0zpRke (yes, everything fits UNDER an arduino nano)

--Shawn
--K7ATA

On 6/24/2019 2:50 PM, Ryan - KJ7GIE wrote:
its pretty easy to build a TNC for aprs with an arduino; I've done a
few. Average cost was ~$15 as one-off prototypes.
--Shawn
Mr. Shawn Sir,
Can you please post the BOM and design you use for your Arduino TNC? I'd be interested in putting one of these together. Thank you.