Re: Thursday night gathering at ball fields

Robin Amundson

Sounds fun for all. We will do the direction finding along with being ready to help program Baofeng’s. I will save doing an FT8 setup for another week when I can do some publicity ahead of time toward teenagers and younger hams who may think digitizing radio waves is fun like computer games.

On Jun 25, 2019, at 11:20 AM, W7ABD <w7abd1@...> wrote:

I have my 5mW fox transmitter that we could use.

Jim
W7ABD

On 06/25/19 11:16, Tom WA7TBP via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello all:

Would it be possible for us to have some practice with our direction finding equipment? I would like to have a radio bunny hunt or two under my belt before I go to a big radio bunny hunt next month.

TNX,

Tom, WA7TBP